PDF Watermark Software
One click to watermark your PDF
Portable PDF files are the most secured document files in today’s IT world. The files one will find there are rich in all aspect. There are some special attributes, which a PDF file usually has. Some of them are as follows:
- PDF files are totally encrypted file, and so extracting content out of it is really tough, hence PDF is highly secured.
- Material alteration from PDF needs special skill and IT knowledge, so is perfect for rough handling.
- PDF files are perfect for portability, as a PDF file encrypts the language and font that are encrypted in it. Thus wherever it is opened and exported, the file remains unchanged and un-tampered.
- The best thing that a PDF file usually has is the print compatibility and read compatibility. These two features make PDF files unique in nature.
Watermarking on a PDF file
Very few with non-IT background have the knowledge that a PDF file can also be watermarked. They all know that watermarking is for a Doc file only. However, the normal Adobe reader won’t support the encryption of a watermark on a PDF file. To get the watermark, one has got two options. The first of them is to have the Acrobat. However, Acrobat is heavy software and makes the system slow enough to respond. Thus one may easily go for the second option. The second option is a PDF modification tool, where all the attributes of Acrobat are available at low disc space and easy functioning. There are some attributes, which one must follow to create a watermark. In watermark, one can use a number of fonts and languages. One can even put some images on to it, for a better transcription. The salient features of the tool are as follows:
- Easy User Interface.
- Easy text as well as image watermarking.
- Support Password Protected PDF files.
- Easy batch processing.
- Stamp can be placed above or below content.
- The stamp size and the position on the PDF file can also be maintained easily. The page inclusion and exclusion attribute is also applicable.
- Allows cropping a large image in background and foregrounding stamping.
- Supports major image formats like GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP and PNG.
- Supports stamping a web link into the PDF format.
- Set Watermark on any position on page like top, bottom, left, right or center.
- Does not require Acrobat or special IT skills to use the software.
- Software is light weight and easy to handle.
- Has option to append watermark on First, Last, Odd, Even, all pages or some precise pages only.
- Change PDF Meta Properties like Title, Subject, Author and Keywords.
- Add Password Protection on PDF document.
- Create single PDF or individual PDF for every listed PDF documents.
- Option to adjoin Prefix and Suffix with resulting file name for improved naming.
- Works with all latest Windows OS like Vista, XP, 7 and 8.
- Support both 32 bit and 64 bit OS.